[AccessD] Virtual User? Huh?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 5 12:58:44 CDT 2013

Hi Rocky:

http://access.mobilereflex.com/ ?

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Smolin" <rockysmolin at bchacc.com>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving" <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 8:09:58 AM
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Virtual User? Huh?

Excel or Access on Android?  Can that be done?

I've also developed an app in Access but it needs to be 'smartphoned' - so
the access app is just for development and proof of concept.  It'll have to
be 'androided'. Typical programmer - once I'm retired and have lots of time
I'm gonna.......WRITE ANOTHER PRODUCT!  Woo-hoo!