[AccessD] Was Test, now deals with DB backend

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Apr 10 00:52:57 CDT 2013

mdb/mde, accdb/accde <> "runtime version of access".   These are just the standard
extensions for Jet/ACE data files.

You can work with the tables and queries in Jet/ACE database files  in many  development
environments other than MS Access using ODBC, DAO, OLEDB or ADO.

You do not need any version of Access installed to do this.  The technology to do so comes
bundled with Windows, not with MS Office.

--
Stuart