[AccessD] Access 2007 Report - Buttons Quit Working

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Apr 11 07:31:45 CDT 2013

Rocky,

I tried the steps that you suggested (copy out the code, delete the module, and recreate it,
pasting back the code).

When I try to recreate the code, the VBA editor is opened, but it is not showing the buttons Click event but it is showing code for another button.

I am not sure how things work behind the scenes, but it appears that the "links" between the buttons on the report and the VBA code are messed up.

Thanks for your help.

Brad