[AccessD] Access 2007 Report - Buttons Quit Working

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Apr 11 20:52:55 CDT 2013

Oh.  That's different.  Never mind. :)

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Brad Marks
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:43 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Access 2007 Report - Buttons Quit Working

Rocky,

I didn't explain this very well.

The buttons that quit working were on the report itself (Access 2007 "Report
View").

The report is viewed online.  The buttons on the report are for changing the
sort order, hiding/showing fields, etc. on the report.

By deleting the wayward report and copying it from a backup copy of the
accdb file, I was able to fix the problem.

Brad