[AccessD] Access 2007 form design - setting the popup size

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:31:14 CDT 2013

In the olden days you would size the form in design view and save, then when it popped up it would
be that size.  My problem is that I do not know how to get the form to be a floating window so that
I can see the size and resize / save it.  It insists on docking all four sides in design view.
Further I cannot find the properties which would set that size in order to set it manually.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Reality is what refuses to go away when you do not believe in it