[AccessD] Access 2007 form design - setting the popup size

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Tue Apr 16 10:57:54 CDT 2013

Hey John
Do not quite understand your problem (It harkens back to Rocky's problem),
if it is a PopUp you have to visual place it on the screen (run it), then
save it. I do not know what "docking on all four sides" means. You can also
position it with the Move command. Maybe I am off track on this one.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of John W Colby
Sent: April-16-13 10:31 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Access 2007 form design - setting the popup size

In the olden days you would size the form in design view and save, then when
it popped up it would
be that size.  My problem is that I do not know how to get the form to be a
floating window so that
I can see the size and resize / save it.  It insists on docking all four
sides in design view.
Further I cannot find the properties which would set that size in order to
set it manually.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Reality is what refuses to go away when you do not believe in it

-----
No virus found in this message.