[AccessD] Access 2007 form design - setting the popup size

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:17:31 CDT 2013

Change the Access Options setting for the Current Database to Overlapping
windows, then turn off AutoResize in the form's properties and set the
border type to sizeable.  Make sure the Fit To Screen property is set to
No.  Then when you run the database, the form should pop up and be
sizeable.  Once you resize the form and close it, it will reopen at the
size you selected.  Then you can set the border to dialog, or whatever and
save the form again.  Once you jump through the hoops, the form will show
up in its popup size in design view.

Charlotte.