[AccessD] import text

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Apr 17 03:46:08 CDT 2013

I told you yesterday.

Replace:       strResult = strResult & vbCrLf & strOutput
with:       strResult = strResult & vbCrLf & strOutputLine

and: delete DIm strOutput as String

And next time, don't just paste "aircode" into a module and hope that it works without
analysing it and at least trying to work out what it is supposed to do.

--
Stuart