[AccessD] import text

pedro at plex.nl pedro at plex.nl
Wed Apr 17 11:26:16 CDT 2013

Hello Stuart,

sorry i work with two access-version, one under Citrix and one without (because Citrix sometimes gives problems with access in our hospital.
I used both to test an changed the code only in one to the right one.

I copied the wrong one here.

The air-code i already adjusted earlier on several points, and i tried to analyze why it didn't work, but i couldn't figure it out.
I am no VBA-programmer, but a cytologist that also works as a Oncology data-analyst. So my programming skills are small, mostly because i don't use them to often lately.

The code is working perfect, i see the result in the message box

Now i must figure out to how get this in a file.

Thanks

Pedro

I told you yesterday.

Replace:       strResult = strResult & vbCrLf & strOutput
with:       strResult = strResult & vbCrLf & strOutputLine

and: delete DIm strOutput as String

And next time, don't just paste "aircode" into a module and hope that it works without
analysing it and at least trying to work out what it is supposed to do.

--
Stuart