[AccessD] On the Bozo list?

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 12:46:44 CDT 2013

Rge the entry below:

If you're on peoples bozo list now, along with the thread title then perhaps this will get your ID removed from the pit of forgettableness.

I suspect that someone is harvesting posters ID's so we'll all find we posted messages without concious thought about it, and maybe even while our PC's were powered off

JimB

Hey, that's my email address, and this is the first message I've sent to
the list today!

Charlotte