[AccessD] Do you use Dropbox?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 19 12:40:17 CDT 2013

First point, is what started this whole security issue was that some senior
member of the Dropbox company had his laptop hacked and his computer had a
list and access to administration level database passwords; passwords that
would have never been able to be cracked. I will bet that those passwords
have been changed and the employee will have been reprimanded.

The second point and the articles conclusion, that should be challenged, is
the following statement in the article " ...Dropbox is by far the most
secure of all file synchronization applications... " is so wrong by a long
way.

The article was very interesting but the truth is that your Dropbox is just
as secure, or not as the case may be, as it was before....but I did find the
piece very interesting.

Jim