[AccessD] An Excel question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 26 16:59:37 CDT 2013

Hi All:

I have an Excel question, probably not too difficult but time is of the
essence so if someone knows the answer, off the top, excellent.

To pull an amount from an adjacent or cascading sheet, the code, in a cell,
would be similar to "=SUM(Income!D26)". This is a single amount from a sheet
named "Income" from one cell "D26". And a single cell criteria can easily
set like: "=SUMIF(Income!C3:C7, >0, Income!B3:B7)"; range, criteria,
sum_range.

Question: Is there are way to pull a range of cells, given a criteria, from
an adjacent sheet...without having to do a major chunk of programming?

I am looking to create a number of year worksheet which pull detail from one
master worksheet which has a 5 to 10 year spread of data. It needs to be
totally automated.

TIA

Jim