[AccessD] Better Looking Buttons - Basic4Android and TechBasic

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Aug 8 16:50:46 CDT 2013

The arrogance of youth bites them in the ass again :-)

>From the horse mouth:

http://www.basic4ppc.com/android/why.html

Simple and powerful RAD tool for developing native Android applications ...
Compiles to native bytecode. No runtime libraries are required. APK files are exactly the
same as APK files created with Java / Eclipse

--
Stuart