[AccessD] Forms liberated

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:01:03 CDT 2013

LOL, probably.

I just made a form popup which was not previously and the user started complaining that they could
move it out of the Access window.

As I like to say about women...

Users... ya can't live with 'em and ya can't live with 'em.

;)

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it