[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Aug 21 11:43:00 CDT 2013

 Memory is dirt cheap too in comparison to a getting a faster CPU.

 I always spec two or three levels down from a top end processor, then throw
in more memory, end up saving money, and almost always end up with a faster
machine anyway for the way most of my clients work (lot's of apps open, but
nothing that's really CPU intensive).

 That's why I spec most stations with 4GB.

Jim.