[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Boogie Loogie boogieloogie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 21:31:40 CDT 2013

I lurk 99.9% of the time but need to say this about Windows 8. If you value
privacy then do not use it. There is a direct pipe to the NSA and they can
control your computer remotely, glean all info, turn your device into a
spying apparatus. It is so serious that the German Government issued a
warning this past week.

http://blogs.computerworlduk.com/open-enterprise/2013/08/german-government-warns-of-windows-8-loss-of-control/index.htm

http://investmentwatchblog.com/leaked-german-government-warns-key-entities-not-to-use-windows-8-links-the-nsa/

:L