[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Aug 24 09:29:41 CDT 2013

I'm becoming more anti-technology myself now.  I'm beginning to resent how
much time the computer demands.  Maybe because I spent my whole adult life
immersed in it.  But I feel like I need to ride more bike, play more music,
travel to more places, anything but comp.

But, here I am using it to keep in touch with a bunch of friends.

Balance, I guess, in all things.

Did I mention how much I hate Facebook - and the longer its there the more
people are compelling me to go there?