[AccessD] Outlook Icon Image disappeared

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 27 17:30:50 CDT 2013

>From the Google reference bible:

<quote>
You may open Outlook in its application safe following the steps from below:
Click Start, go to Programs, go to Accessories, click Run, type outlook /safe.

If the application works fine safe mode, try disabling the add ins for the application and check the result,
Click the File tab, Go to Options, Click Trust Center.

In Trust Center, click Add-ins. Select or clear the options that you want.
If the issue persists, then create new Outlook profile following the steps from the article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918
</quote>