[AccessD] LightSwitch customization

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 4 06:11:49 CST 2013

Hi Paul

It's rather those small apps for a specific purpose at a client where you
previously would whip together an Access app. These days, however, clients
expect HTML apps with zero install to be launched on all sorts of devices,
and where data can be pushed and pulled for many other purposes; LightSwitch
as default relies on an SQL Server instance.

/gustav