[AccessD] LightSwitch customization

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Dec 4 14:36:16 CST 2013

 Hi Gustav --

I have just checked this sample LightSwitch app:

http://lightswitchhelpwebsite.com/Blog/tabid/61/EntryId/176/An-End-To-End-Visual-Studio-LightSwitch-HTML5-Application.aspx

It looks rather ugly I must admit - popup-on-popup-on-popup to add a product item to and order etc. Have you tried it?

-- Shamil