[AccessD] Need to Suppress Main Report Line if the related Sub-Report has no Data

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Dec 5 19:17:20 CST 2013

All,

I have a report that has one sub-report.  This sub-report is tied to a field in the detail lines of the main report.

Recently, our users requested that if there is no data in the sub-report they would like to see the related line on the main report suppressed.

I have never tried to do this before.  I have set up a little test Access application and tried a few ideas, but have not found a good solution.

Is there a way to accomplish this with Access 2007?

Thanks,
Brad