[AccessD] Access 2007 Application - Running Under Win-764-Bitwith Office 2010 32-bit

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri Dec 13 10:32:03 CST 2013

David,

Thanks for the info.

I have not been in the position of purchasing company hardware and software before.

I have been asked to help with this in the next couple days so that the purchases can be in 2013 for tax purposes.

It looks like we may buy Dell PCs with Win-7 Pro 64-bit.

We will probably purchase Office 2010 from another source.

When I look at Office 2010 on other websites, I have not seen the option to specify 32-bit or 64-bit when ordering Office 2010.

This is really dumb, but I don't understand how force Office 2010 to be 32-bit.

Is this specified in the install process?

Does it matter that we are installing Office 2010 on a Win-7 64 bit PC?

If anyone can shed light on these questions, I would be most grateful.

Thanks,
Brad