[AccessD] Which is faster DAO or Append Query? (in this case)

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 13:10:12 CST 2013

> On Dec 25, 2013 8:45 AM, "Rocky Smolin" <rockysmolin at bchacc.com> wrote:

>The book was better.  Perforce.

Regarding the book... as I have not seen the movie... Ender's Game and the
sequels ... read them all more than one time... are okay, but to me they
get far more credit than they deserve in terms of literary masterworks of
their genre. OSC always tries hard, you can see that... but he is about as
shallow as Stephen King. I CAN imagine the movie being better than the book
because in movies I am anxious to just get on with things, from an author I
expect so much more.

Tolkien's LOTR I find myself never tiring of. I re-read the trilogy and the
Hobbit... and think Peter Jackson's adaptations are great and re-watch them
often whether they are faithful to the author's works or not doesn't bother
me a bit.

Alas, Ender's Game is destined to become a classic for the wrong reason (s)
the same as, say, the Dark Tower novels will one day be classics... because
they found popularity in an age where literacy rates were their highest but
standards only slightly above Marvel comics get literary accolades.

Ender Smash Bugger World

Roland Shoot Lobstrocity.

OH AND MAN! DOES OSC GET PREACHY, while playing "On The Other Hand..." with
every thought expressed by his main and tertiary characters. He does that
in all his novels and it is soooo painful to get through the self-dialog.

Enuff said, now let's get back to append vs toggling recordsource in order
to rebuild using table queries.Maybe trying to work with tables that are
bound to controls would be slower than otherwise??