[AccessD] SQL Server Migration Wizard

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 09:17:56 CST 2013

Hi John,

Another tool I've used is called MUST (http://www.upsizing.co.uk/).  It's a
for pay product, but could IBM afford it?

I have used it a few years ago, and it did help me identify a data
corruption problem where SSMA did not.  They also have a comparison table
between SSMA and the two versions of MUST
(http://www.upsizing.co.uk/Pdfs/dataquerycomparison.pdf).

On their web site they also have a long list of 'how to' pages which might
also be helpful.

Dan