[AccessD] Photo Management

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 1 10:18:20 CST 2013

Hi William:

I am not sure precisely what you want but the wife (and I for a small part)
keep a lot of photos; many from travelling, art and family. We have well
over 30,000 photos.

The program we use to manage all these photo, from anywhere in the network,
has an excellent cataloguing system, a good set of filters, format options,
sending, emailing, printing, even face recognition, is Picasa, from Google:

http://picasa.google.ca/

It can also, to the best of my knowledge work or be made to work on any
platform.

Jim