[AccessD] A2010 - colour of enabled/disabled button

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Feb 3 09:37:53 CST 2013

Any other solution I can think of would require modifying the code behind
the button changing the fore color/font/size/weight of the text on the
button then checking on the click event to see if the button was enabled.

If they already have code to enable/disable a button could you add code to
change the label to a picture - like a circle with a slash through it?  Or
just disappear the button?

There's something called quick styles in 201 but I've never played with it.
Are they using 2010?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-access/access-20
10-quick-styles-and-change-shapes/212c347e-77db-490e-9b29-9dfc714f2c4b

Why do they want this?  What is it about the disabled button they don't
like?