[AccessD] Access and Sharepoint

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:44:20 CST 2013

Arthur,

 I have no working knowledge of Sharepoint. The only thing I see mentioned
repeatedly is NO VBA -- only Macros.
I would ask that anything you do find, could you put something in AccessD.
I think we're all interested, or could become interested, so any info would
be appreciated.

I have seen some references to Albert Kallal (MVP- Alberta) who seems to be
a proponent of 2010, 2013, macros and Sharepoint.

With your new found Googling skills, I'm sure you'll find many things.

Good luck.