[AccessD] Generic Procedure on form controls for Drag and Drop

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 02:28:32 CST 2013

This sounds like the perfect use for a class.  A class can Sync events.  A
class is used when you have to do the same thing over and over.  The event
sinks you mention would be embedded in the class and the code to process
the event sinks would be embedded in the class.

I left my computer at work so I can't look at this right now.  In the
morning I will respond further.