[AccessD] I am still not seeing messages

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 15:05:38 CST 2013

As a new joiner (this week) I'll jump in and say that I had, and have a
problem with echo'ss of messages I email to other forums since my ISP
subcontracted my email to Gmail.
Gmail seems to 'recognise' when an email forum is sending you something you
sent, and discards that 'repro' of your posting.

If you want a copy of what you sent, then you have to cc yourself, or setup
a 'rule' to copy the messages sent to adresses such as the forum back to
your inbox.

Seems that, according to Gmail you are not allowed to see what the other
forum members got from the forum

JimB