[AccessD] I am still not seeing messages

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 05:36:47 CST 2013

This is too weird.  I am getting some but not all of the messages.  For example I did not get
Darryl's message but I got the ones on either side of it.  It has to be gmail and thunderbird
'deciding' which to display to me.

Sigh.  How about ALL OF THEM?

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it

On 2/8/2013 1:45 AM, Darryl Collins wrote:
> Aaaah, Kangaroos (like deer I imagine) come in many varieties.  However the big 'uns are big.  From Wikipedia (edited to keep it on topic).
>
> The 'Big Red' is a very large kangaroo with long, pointed ears and a squared-off muzzle.   The red kangaroo's legs work much like a rubber band. The males can leap over 9 m (30 ft) in one leap.[3]
>
> Males grow up to a head-and-body length of 1.3-1.6 m (4.3-5.2 ft) with a tail that adds a further 1-1.2 m (3.3-3.9 ft) to the total length. Females are considerably smaller, with a head-and-body length of 85-105 cm (33-41 in) and tail length of 65-85 cm (26-33 in).[4][5] Females can weigh from 18 to 40 kg (40 to 88 lb), while males typically weigh around twice as much at 55 to 85 kg (120 to 190 lb).[5][6] The average red kangaroo stands approximately 1.5 m (4.9 ft) tall to the top of the head in upright posture.[7] Large mature males can stand more than 1.8 m (5.9 ft) tall, with the largest confirmed one having been around 2.1 m (6.9 ft) tall and weighed 91 kg (200 lb).[6] Accounts of sizes greater than this are not uncommon, with some reportedly reaching a weight of approximately 150 kg (330 lb).
>
> But a lot of them are smaller than that.  And then you have wallabies, which look just like Kangaroos, only smaller in size.  Probably at least half the size and smaller.
>
> Despite what you see on TV, you never see Kangaroos in the major cities, although you might in the outer suburbs.  Most tourist first see them as road kill on the side of the road, but if you stick around at dawn or dusk in the country you will see lots of them.

>>> accessd-bounces@**databaseadvisors.com<accessd-bounces at databaseadviso
>>> rs.com>
>>> [mailto:accessd-bounces@**databaseadvisors.com<accessd-bounces at databa
>>> seadvisors.com>]
>>> On Behalf Of John Colby
>>> Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 2:58 PM
>>> To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
>>> Subject: [AccessD] I am still not seeing messages
>>>
>>> I am still not seeing two messages I wrote re the form and the class,
>>> explaining the code in each. I wrote them to AccessD and I am getting
>>> other emails that I have sent to AccessD so I am confused.
>>>
>>> Has anyone else seen three medium long emails on the subject of a
>>> class and form to handle double click events of a text box?  I am
>>> writing them straight from my browser now and they show as sent in
>>> GMail.
>>>
>>> John W. Colby
>>> Colby Consulting
>>> --