[AccessD] Access Application Obtaining Data fromExcel -Another User Has Excel File Opened

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Mon Feb 11 08:07:20 CST 2013

All,

Thanks to everyone who posted their ideas and insights on this problem.

I now have several more potential approaches for future Access/Excel adventures.

For the current problem that I am dealing with, it looks like simply making a copy of the Excel file before the data is read (via an Access linked table), will work just fine.

Thanks again,
Brad