[AccessD] Morning smile

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Feb 11 10:55:10 CST 2013

Lol - exactly!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of James Button
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:02 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Morning smile

Working for 'Local Government' as an IT Systems support techy, I was ordered
to remove the Dilbert calendar from my desk, and then from my working area.
The manager  considered it was an unacceptable jibe against him (Him with
the permed hairstyle, and questions like - "If I say save a file will it
delete an earlier
version".)

JimB

Oh! and the OP joke - Wasn't it a Canadian who crashed in Holland and was
'nursed' by an Australian!

 Then again this is a tech forum - er, it is, isn't it?