[AccessD] Referencing Report Footer Calculated Field in Report Header

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Feb 13 16:51:52 CST 2013

Team,

I have a batch report which has a subreport of items in the batch and
amounts.  On the footer of the main report is a Grand Total of the subreport
items as well as a couple of batch amounts.  This works fine.

Here is the control source for the fields:
= srpOrderDetailPrice!txtTotalCost +
[txtBaseSetTotal]+[txtFolderLabourTotal]

I would like to show the Grand Total on the report header as well.  When I
put the formula in the report header section it only includes the first
subreport item amount plus the two batch amounts.

It looks like a timing issue.  How can I get the report header field to
equal the report footer field amount?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd