[AccessD] Access & Multiple Users

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 15 10:22:34 CST 2013

Hi John

Your route is, of course, right.

The issues seen is most like a question about user rights that needs to be
trimmed.
What happens if the users copy the database to a local folder and launch it
from there?

AD does behave a little different than your old NDS - I know because we also
ran NetWare file servers until about 1½ year ago - but it should present no
major challenge for skilled network people.

/gustav