[AccessD] Tired of this List

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Tue Feb 19 21:18:02 CST 2013

Hey All
Point your fingers where you will. I know this would start conflict. I am
not having a bad day. Guess what I really do like John Colby for all his
good sides and bad sides (we have been doing this for over 20 years on this
list). My comment is simply this "The list used to be a source where friends
shared information and SOLUTIONS"  from some of the most knowledgeable
individuals I have ever run into. I am just saddened (say what you will) how
things have declined.

Just my 2 cents worth.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: February-19-13 8:53 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Tired of this List

Tony:

The past is gone and we all move on to bigger and better things...that's
life. There is no point in crying over it or being disappointed. We must
just make the best of it and while morphing in new directions and
opportunities.

The industry has not stopped in fact it has grown exponentially and there
are so many options out there. Check out the DBA-tech list if you are
interested.

By the way where are your contributions? Every bit helps so get to it. As
the saying goes, "Ask not what the list can do for you ask what you can do
for the list."

Jim