[AccessD] Not Tired of this List

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Feb 20 08:05:50 CST 2013

All,

My perspective is quite different than most of you.

I came from a 32 year gig of IBM Mainframe / JCL / COBOL /  DB2 / etc.
(In fact, at the height of my "Mainframe-ness" I used to make fun of Access)

My experience with Access is must less than others.

I have asked many questions and received many good answers and a lot of great advice.

Evidently there was a "glory days" era for this forum in years past.  I missed this era.

>From my perspective, this is still a great forum.

There are some topics that I don't quite understand, but I hope to dig deeper when time permits.

Thanks to everyone who continues to add value to this forum!

Brad