[AccessD] Tired of this List

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Feb 20 09:18:08 CST 2013

Yes, we moved the discussion over to DBA_Maint list and it died immediately.
The Maint list was and is open to everyone but only Ken, Mark, Gustav and I
bothered to post anything.

So that experience tells me that most everyone likes to rant when it's
convenient (and inappropriate to the list), but very few people like to
discuss the issue in the proper forum.