[AccessD] Tony's Comments

Tony Septav TSeptav at Uniserve.com
Wed Feb 20 10:37:09 CST 2013

Hey Jim

I agree with everything you have stated, and by the way you did it a lot
better than I could have.

I guess what I am looking at (simply put), cannot all these friends on the
list help by showing us other ones what they have been doing to stay
competitive in today's market. What kind of got me going was when I posted a
question on how to develop a web page with Access. The only constructive
response I got was from Arthur Fuller who suggested I take a look at
AlphaFive which I have seriously done We all know Access is quickly sliding
down the tube.  Can we not as a group support each other with possible other
alternatives.  Because of the decline in Access projects several times I
have wanted to offer my services for free to others (and still may do) who
may need help with an ongoing Access projects. Bumptious Colby and others
have said we need a revamp to the list and I agree. We have so many smart
minds on the list we should be working together as a community not as
isolated satellites.

Again what it worth, my 2 cents (sorry in Canada we don't have pennies
anymore)

Tony Septav

Nanaimo, BC

Canada