[AccessD] AccessD never changes

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:29:56 CST 2013

> I meant to add that as well in the part about not being overly critical;
> all of us work, have bills to pay, etc.  Most of us are on our own and
> there's no one but us.   We don't work, we don't get paid.  So when it
> comes
> down to billable work vs. contributing, you know what will come first more
> often then not.  I see the same situation on EE.  Taking the time to write
> up articles, blogs, etc. requires considerable effort and a lot more then
> most appreciate.   Anyone that's tried it knows and I'm sure Susan can
> attest to that.

=========The reader I'm responding to appreciates it, I hope. I get some of
the wildest thank yous (see below) and I appreciate them for sure, but the
bank laughs when I try to deposit them. :)

Susan H.

Dear Susan, May ALL of the Gods and Good Spirits of ALL existence give you a
long and happy life & praise you along with all of us who have greatly
benefitted from your advice aon this topic [ at
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10things/10-steps-to-setting-up-page-numbering-in-word-sections/1827]
!!!!
I have worked in IT for over 30 years, taught many courses , and run my IT
consulting now, and this ithe first topic in Word that really stumped me and
took 32 tries, lost sleep, etc...  until now to find Yourclear,concise, and
complete advice - worked Beautifully !