[AccessD] Tony's comments

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:43:26 CST 2013

Yep, yep and yep.

BTW did you know I was a founding member of the Access user's group in SD?  That was back in '94 or
thereabouts.  I got a job through Volt Technical building an Access db and there was no help, even
very few books.  There used to be this little computer oriented rag in the area with a 'wanted'
section.  Someone advertised to start an Access User's Group and I answered the ad along with about
5 other people.  It was a god send.

Then came the internet and AccessD.

There is no Access specific user's group here in Raleigh-Durham, I looked the other day.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it