[AccessD] Tony's comments

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:41:26 CST 2013

We have an extremely small Access Users Group in Sacramento (most of us
have grown old and gray in Access), but I'm heading up to Portland in May
for their conference.  Several Access MVPs presenting, and a small enough
group to really get acquainted.  Reminds me of our Access-D get togethers.

Charlotte