[AccessD] Tony's comments

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 14:55:13 CST 2013

<<We mainly use ADPs at work. I read they are officially deprecated as of
A2013.>>

 That is correct.

<<I think VBA  as we know it is going away too, not sure if it is A2013 or
not.>>

  I don't think anytime soon (it is in A2013), BUT you can be sure there
will be no major enhancements to desktop databases in Access anymore.  It's
simply not Microsoft's focus.  As Jim L said, it's all about the web and the
cloud.  Desktop development is dying off.

<<It may just be me, but I'd welcome any discussions whether it be Access,
VB, .Net, C#, Azure, HTML5, Javascript, CSS.>>

  Sounds like DB-Tech is the list to be on.

Jim.