[AccessD] Tony's comments - Part 2

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 20 15:30:45 CST 2013

Hi Hans:

Well, you are at the cross-roads of the DBA-Access list. Things do not
change on their own. With every new person on the list it changes and those
are changes that should be encouraged.

There is an incredible depth of experience on this list but not necessarily
web or server knowledge but that will change with every new list member.

In other words, it is the members that change the list and not the list
changes the members.

Jim