[AccessD] Upcoming blogs - was Re: Tired of this List

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed Feb 20 19:26:41 CST 2013

Ok, just looked at this now.

Using Office 2010 - dead easy

>From OneNote

goto 'backstage'
File
Send
Send to Blog

It seems to use MS Word's blogging account controls so you will need MS Word installed as well, I assume it would have to be the same release version as One-note, (so 2007-2007, 2010-2010)

Looks like once it is set up it will just do it automagically in future.

Have a play - maybe useful.

Cheers
Darryl.