[AccessD] AccessD never changes

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Feb 21 06:42:28 CST 2013

 <<I hate forums. I want things that will come TO me in email rather than my
having to remember to GO to the web to look at a forum.>>

  Every forum I belong to has e-mail notifications and you can choose to
have it e-mail you once a new post is seen and then not again, or for every
new post.

  You can also have it notify you if a new topic is posted either
immediately, or in digest format (hourly, daily, weekly).

  In both cases, enough of the post/topic text is included (if not all) so
that you can decide if you want to click on the link or not.

  Really, forums give you far more manageability then what we currently have
with the list.

Jim.