[AccessD] AccessD never changes

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 21 10:18:59 CST 2013

Hi Martin:

Can't spell?...your profession but be either that of a Doctor or a
programmer...it comes with the territory. Never leave home without that
spell checker. ;-)

So what is your latest book? Have any of your kids followed you into this
noble profession?

Oh, yes I have to either ask or present an Access question...

Is there any versions of Access that I can not run on Linux because they all
seem to do so but I just have not testing all of them extensively?

Jim