[AccessD] Every other Friday

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 13:41:04 CST 2013

(Excel solution)
date - being stored as days from 1st Jan 1900 means that day 1 was a Sunday
so mod(today(),14) will give 0 and 7 for Saturdays
add 1 - as in   mod(Theday+1,14) and you get the 0 and 7 for Fridays
now 22nd Feb 2013 wants the 1 added to get the MOD to return 0

How you get the date to be checked, and use the result is up to you

JimB