[AccessD] Every other Friday

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 13:56:28 CST 2013

Hi David,

You might create a formula of some kind using Julian dates.  With these
dates the days of the year are numbered 1 - 365 (or 1 - 366).  Luckily, each
week is 7 days, so some math might do the trick.

I copied this function from an Access forum:

Function CDate2Julian(MyDate As Date) As String
    CDate2Julian = Format(MyDate - DateSerial(Year(MyDate) - 1, 12, 31),
"000")
End Function

Good Luck!
Dan