[AccessD] Changed From "AccessD never changes" to "Sharing of information"

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Feb 24 15:44:07 CST 2013

http://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

To run WordPress your host just needs a couple of things:

    PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
    MySQL version 5.0 or greater

http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress

WordPress is well known for its ease of installation. Under most circumstances installing
WordPress is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete. Many web
hosts now offer tools (e.g. Fantastico) to automatically install WordPress for you. However, if
you wish to install WordPress yourself, the following guide will help.

Stuart