[AccessD] AccessD never changes

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:06:11 CST 2013

I never realized I was a groupie!  Wow!  Makes me feel young again ;-}

Sorry, Ken, but I guess I missed the threads where we were all kissing JC's
patootie.  I'm having a problem understanding what kind of relevancy you're
looking for in the list.  Some of us have moved on but still get sucked
back into Access.  I didn't think there was some kind of screening process
for belonging, especially since VBA tends to be a crossover language, by
intent.  I'm not trying to bait you, I honestly don't understand what
you're looking for.  From what I can see, it boils down to smart people not
using their intelligence in a way that satisfies you.  Please correct me if
I'm wrong.

Why stay around and argue about it?  When I saw the direction Woody's
Lounge was going after the Great Acquisition by Windows Secrets, I bailed,
followed very quickly by the rest of the admins.  We went and built our own
sandbox to play in, Eileen's Lounge.  We're still doing what we did and
people are still finding us and asking indecipherable questions to which a
few bright stars actually manage to find answers.

I'm mostly an admin in absentia, but they still value my viewpoint, so I
drop in, much like Eileen used to do, just to keep the troops in line.
 <evilgrin>

Charlotte